The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) archived 21 management and leadership webinars which I originally presented live to many sites. One or more of these 60 or 90 minute webinars may be purchased by using your ASCE email and password. By taking and passing a post-test, users receive CEUs based on the course length.
- Practitioners: Use to strengthen your non-technical knowledge and skills and earn CEUs.
- Faculty: Use to supplement the non-technical, professional practice part of your curriculum.
For webinar descriptions and ordering information, click here.
My 21 archived webinars, arranged in five categories, are:
- Writing: Producing Action-Oriented Documents
- Speaking: How to Prepare and Deliver a Convincing Presentation
- Improving Project Communication: Within and Outside of the Project Team
- Ethical Behavior – The Key to Earning Trust
- Time Management: A Roles and Goals Approach to Life Balance
- Release the Leader Within You and Others: The Seven Qualities of Effective Leaders
- Retaining and Recruiting “A” Personnel
- Mentoring: Guidance for Mentors, Protégés, and Organizations
- Solving Problems and Pursuing Opportunities: A More Creative Approach
- Delegation: Improve Your and Their Productivity
- Setting and Achieving Personal and Organizational Goals
- Working Smarter: Using Brain Basics to Enhance Individual and Organizational Performance
Marketing Professional Services
- Marketing 101
- The Five Habits of Highly-Effective Marketers
- Project Planning: How to Think Through Before You Do
- From Project Engineer to Project Manager: Look Before You Leap
- Critical Path Method: Introduction to the Method and Software
- Quality: What Is It and How Do We Achieve It?
- Scope Creep: Preventing and Resolving
- Monitoring Project Budgets and Schedules: Introduction to the Earned Value Method
These education and training materials are “road tested.” That is, they have evolved over a decade or two during which I have had many opportunities to study and experience the topics, present workshops, conduct seminars and webinars for practicing professionals, and write and speak about the subjects.
Questions? Call me at 219-464-1704 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. My brief bio may be viewed at http://www.helpingyouengineeryourfuture.com/learn-more.htm.
Learn More About Stu Walesh | Clients Served | Testimonials & Reviews
Managing and Leading Books | Tailored Education & Training
Home | Legal Notice | Privacy Statement | Site Map
Copyright © Stuart G. Walesh Ph.D. P.E. Dist.M.ASCE
Web Site Design, Hosting & Maintenance By Catalyst Marketing / Worryfree Websites